Are you a DJ or producer looking for a place where you can record a set with multiple camera views and professionally mixed and mastered audio? Come to our studio on the 23rd of March to record your set and meet other music fanatics.
What is the mayhem all about?
Our core business used to be live streaming DJ sets on Chew.tv and later via Facebook live. Recently copyright filters are ruling Facebook and we can’t seem to get through a complete DJ set without being cutoff. This means we can’t offer the DJ’s on our live streams the quality we want. We found a solution in the mayhem! We are going to record a total of 3 DJ during the daytime, with multiple cameraviews and record the audio with a qualitative stand alone recorder. After recording these DJ sets we retreat to the editing room to turn it into a qualitative audiovisual set to share on Youtube, Mixcloud and other logical channels.
What will participation in the mayhem look like?
- You will be welcomed by the Simbiosis Crew
- You will set up your gear to play your set
- The camera angles and audio equipment will be checked
- You will record your prepared set of 1 to 1,5 hours
- After recording you can record an introduction to your set to be shared as a part of the promotion when the set comes out
- Hang out and chill with the crew
In sum, a very structured mayhem! Although we all know that in the music entertainment. Nothing ever goes as planned. So bring on the chaos!
Why are we offering this?
At Simbiosis we love to meet and connect with people who love music just as much as we do. Every DJ and producer we meet bring something new and we love to learn and broaden our horizon. During this process we’re trying to find ways to make these musical expressions available to an international audience. Simbiosis Mayhem is an experience we’re offering FREE of charge.
Who are we looking for?
From DJ’s and producers that can’t seem to get out of their bedroom to more experienced DJ’s and producers that are looking to broaden their network. We can’t wait to meet you!
Aight, where do I sign up?
- We are looking for 2 DJ’s for the first edition on 23rd of March. Sign up by filling out the contact form.
- Does this date not compute with your schedule? Contact us to let us know you’re interested and we’ll let you know when the next edition is!
Are you ready for some Mayhem?!